The last lot of the first wave!! That's it until at least Mid November, now!
A basic profile is below, though the essential details are in the box. For these first imports, you will be able to choose their height, somewhere between the range given. For later ones, its likely their height will be confirmed. And below the profile is your instructions on how to bid if you want the chance to own this one.
Note: The SoulBowl is shown here, but it is purely for style of the import sheet, to better show the SoulFish (if this is difficult with the light, tell me and I can remove it). The SoulFish was not actually removed.
: ?? - Up to OwnerAge
: Between 3 and 6 - Up to OwnerHeight
: Between 14 and 16.3 hands - Up to OwnerType
: Chestnut with birdcatchersSea Base
: Hammerhead Shark - Uncommon ClassAnomalies
: NoneEye Colour
: NA: StarterPersonality
: ?? - Up to OwnerHistory
: Exported from the Domesticated herds on Keeper's Island. Healthy, never sired a foal. Other than that, this is up to you! Go to town on it - she might have been wild caught, born on the yards, used in college or school lectures and so on.
1. Make sure it's the horse you want and you're happy with all the given information.
2. Draw this horse as though your characters are at the auction buying it. Use your imagination, have fun. The horse could be being ridden, trotted around the ring, in a holding pen or something else.
3. Art should be cleaned up, coloured and shaded. Backgrounds are highly recommended and showing your human characters helps, too, but is not a must.
4. Writing a story may help me judge. They're for RP as much as just for art, and I want to get a feel for the kind of life they'll have at your stable.
5. Fill in the blanks in their profile. Decide on their personality and missing pieces of their history. Give them a name, a height and a sense of self.
6. Upload the bid, put the filled in profile and story (if you did one) in the comments.
7. Send a note to the group, titled with something like 'bid' or 'I want this one' and the import number. This makes it much easier to keep track.
8. I'll request the art for the group, for a folder of auction bids. Accept if you want to.
9. You're all done. Just gotta wait until the deadline and me to find a winner.
Any questions or concerns, please ask away!Deadline
: 17th November. 3 weeks away.
-This is obviously the first batch, so the deadline may be shifted a little as I work out the interest and time demands-Note
If you do not win, please do not remove the art bid. The horse's owner does not get to count auction bids when working up the point system, so they don't allow for any head start, but it would be a shame to lose any art of the breed.
Art, breed and concept copyright to Tattered-Dreams
Do not take copy, edit, redistribute or manipulate.
Please respect me and my efforts here and don't utilise aspects of the concept or artwork without permission.